I Earned $107.62 Last Month On This Site By Doing Weird Things At Home
Weird side hustles are one of my best ways to make extra cash every month.
But the little-known secret to making decent money with side hustles is finding the ones that are almost (but not quite) mainstream. Smart people capitalize on these opportunities since once they go mainstream, companies stop paying top dollar.
My favorite sources of weird side hustles where it’s still possible to make great money is Swagbucks. Here’s why.
How It Works
Swagbucks is an online rewards site that’ll pay you for competing activities online (see below for examples)
The best part about it is because there are thousands of ways to make money it’s easy to do whatever fits your lifestyle best.
What You Can Get Paid To Do
Like I mentioned, the diversity of options is what makes it so great. These are some of the offers I’ve tried:
- Get paid $19.01 to sign up for Hulu
- Make money every time you use Google search
- Earn $24.75 when you join Dollar Shave Club
- Taking surveys from companies like Colgate and Apple
- Earning up to 40% cash back when you shop at stores like Amazon
- Test out new websites from your favorite companies
- Make $20 playing video games from Gamefly
- Watch political news
How Do You Know It’s Legitimate
Being cautious of scams, I did some research. Turns out that Swagbucks is one of the most well-known reward sites. They have an A+ BBB rating and have paid out over $100 million to their 10 million+ members. That was good enough for me!
How To Get Started
Registering takes 30 seconds and you can start earning rewards almost instantly. Just follow these steps:
- Click here to sign up
- Confirm your email (If you don’t confirm it, you can’t get paid)
- Complete at least two activities to start earning